- Relations and disputes arising under the Contract shall be dealt with solely according to the law of the Czech Republic and be settled by the courts of jurisdiction of the Czech Republic.
- These Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the Czech language and the Czech version of the Terms and Conditions is binding also in the event of a dispute with the version translated into a foreign language for the needs of the Contract. The Contract is concluded in the Czech language. Should the Customer need a translation of the Contract, the Contract in the Czech language shall prevail in any dispute over the interpretation of terms.
- In the event that one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, invalid or legally unenforceable, and such unlawfulness, invalidity or unenforceability does not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if the unlawful, invalid and legally unenforceable provision does not exist. The Parties declare that all unlawful, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by lawful, valid and enforceable provisions that most closely approximate the meaning and purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Provider is entitled to change and amend the Terms and Conditions. An amended Terms and Conditions will become effective upon their publication on the Website. In the event the Customer disagrees with the changes to the Terms and Conditions, they shall inform the Provider about it in writing within 30 days of the publication of the changes. The next steps will be determined by an agreement between the Parties.
- These Terms and Conditions, including their components, are valid and effective as of May 15, 2018 and are available at the head office of the Provider or on the Website.
- The Parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of matters that constitute the trade secrets and confidential information of the other Party.
- The Parties are obliged to inform each other about all the issues not mentioned in the Contract that may affect the performance of the obligations of the Contract and to provide the necessary assistance.
These Terms and Conditions are valid from the date May 15, 2018 until new conditions are issued.
Issued by PromoTron Solutions a.s. in Czech Republic